|This is door one..and one ugly door left by former homeowners...Not only is it ugly brown but they didn't tape the glass off when they painted so there was brown paint all over....gross..|
|And this is door number three...well...actually door opening number three..|
And I started to paint the master bathroom door...
By the end of the first day we had this...
|this door leads to the airlock..then there is another doorway to the outside.|
|Look...a door on the master bath!! So exciting... both bathrooms now have doors...Our guests will be very happy...|
And no...I didn't miscount or forget door number two.. This is it..our outside door. Some of the siding had to be removed during installation, but it has all been replaced...
And then we started working on the crown moulding.. The living room and kitchen had crown moulding already installed and we took a piece and went to every hardware store, box store and anywhere we could think of to try and match it. We got close, but not an exact match. I don't think anyone but us will notice..well, and now all of you if/when you come to visit... do me a favor..don't mention it..
|This Cardinal kept stealing the cat food...|
|I used these tools...|
|to install two sets of locks on the front door and the entry door..|
|We got the rest of the base board down in the master bath|
|This is a sneak peak at the floor we are putting down...in about 3 weeks...hopefully with help...|