Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Special Delivery....

This little truck backed down my driveway this morning... luckily the rain had stopped..




Do you like the new ride?

Won't it be fun to take the grandkids for a ride? 


the leaf catcher reminds me of Ghost Busters!!



A new tile option....




This is a keeper...it has a bit of yellow in it and it's lighter in color than the stuff that's in my trunk to go back to Home Depot tomorrow...

I painted some trim since I was here anyway...


crown moulding and baseboard for the airlock....or entry way...depending on who you are talking to..
any idea what this plant or bush or whatever is?  It's huge..no flowers...and it was green and now it's this pretty red pink color...
Nancy

5 comments:

Linda P in IL said...

Does it have thorns? Maybe a Barberry, (sp)

Jean said...

No clue what the plant is... but the new ride is a keeper! The grands will "love" it!!!
Did you come up with the idea of GhostBusters because it's puffy? Or cause it has all the hoses and stuff? Guess your ready if you come onto any country Ghosts hmmm?

Judy D in WA said...

Serious JD love here! I don't have the trailer yet but it's on my list.
I wonder how many feet of trim you have painted. :)
I don't know what that bush is called but it looks like what I have along my deck. I love all the colors of it.

Ann said...

I'd guess it's either a Barberry or a Cotoneaster. Both have thorns and are probably at least partly evergreen in your area.
I'm loving following your renovation. keep it up.

Anonymous said...

looks just like 3 I have in my yard....green and then turns red ...very nice bushes.....however, mine all died over the winter this year. I wish I knew what they were as I'd get more...I got them originally at Lowes. Sorry...I can't help.
Bev